- Knowledge Base
- Is there a way to get rid of the “Show Me” button on the self assessment screens in my course?
Type in the word “none” in the “show answer text” field in the button text area. Then click “Save”.
- What's the difference between 'Scored' and 'Self-Assessment'?
- What are the scoring options available in the Udutu Authoring Tool?
- Is there any way to make assessment screens "mandatory" to complete? So the end user can't pass the assessment by using the next button.
- Is there any way to find out exactly which questions in a quiz that people got wrong/right?
- Is there a way to hide the Show Me button?
- How do I create a new subscription using a promo code?
- How do I add a promo code to an existing LMS subscription?
- How do I reactivate a LMS subscription?
- How to upload an online (SCORM) course
- When I try to extract a course from the course authoring tool, I receive an error message. Why?
- What settings should I use in order to generate a .zip file of my Udutu course that is compatible with the Moodle 2.4 platform?