Used to display a specific message to the learner on whether they’ve passed/failed a course.
- Click on the course settings and add a passing score % (found under course name).
- Ensure that each of your assessment questions are marked as “scored” screens and include a “scored weight” (how many “marks” the question is worth).
- You also want to make sure that all of the content screens are marked as “self-assessment screens”, so they are not included in the score calculation.
- On the last screen of the course, click on the “Insert Score Feedback” button (found within the text editor). You can then add specific feedback that will be displayed for the learner depending on whether they have passed or failed to scored questions.
* You can also check out our Tool Tips infograph for Insert Score Feedback.