Employment type: Employee
Udutu Learning Systems, Inc. (“Udutu”) [www.Udutu.com] is an enterprise of talented professionals who specialize in eLearning solutions to a worldwide audience. We are a small organization that has a 20+ year history of delivering amazing learning solutions to thousands of customers. Our clients include prominent corporations, small companies, along with a variety of small educational and HR technology providers.
This position can be filled in the USA as well as Canada. Udutu is based in Canada, the matter of employment status, benefits, etc., will be different than those for the USA. This job description is written with the assumption of a Canada hire. The Canada position is a full-time employee position targeted for a high performer. The right individual can make $150- $200K per year once fully productive.
You will work out of your home office and be responsible for your own equipment, with the exception of a company provided laptop computer. Your work hours will be based upon your drive, market demand and client requirements. You can work from anywhere in Canada. Occasional travel will be required.
You will be expected to have good industry knowledge of computer and cloud-based technologies, with preference for knowledge of eLearning solutions.
You must be able to work well in an environment with diverse staff and must have an awareness and understanding of cultural, racial, religious, and economic differences.
- BA/BS Degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Education, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- 3-7 years B2B sales in high-level professional services or computer solutions.
- Proven track record of successful selling professional services or computer solutions.
- Strong oral, written, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation, presentation, and client consultation skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and CRM tools.
- Have a fully functional office in your home that includes all office and PC-Windows computer equipment and software, high-speed internet connection, a quiet workspace and no distractions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect, penetrate, and close new clients who may be major firms as well as smaller organizations
- Generate proposals, negotiate, and process contracts, and coordinate with Udutu organization for successful implementation.
- Learn to demonstrate our products in a clear, professional, and convincing manner.
- Manage clients, although that is a lower priority than prospecting and closing new business. We are looking more for a hunter than a farmer!
- Using Udutu’s CRM, keeping daily records of calls and information requests sent.
- Submit weekly forecasts and other reports.
- Devote time regularly for continued learning about our industry and Udutu’s solutions.
- Faithfully participate in company training sessions and company meetings.
- Meet or exceed established quotas.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a base salary and a commission-incentives compensation program. You will be paid a salary of CAN$5,000 per month. A commission plan and other incentives will accompany the base retainer, with the intent that the majority of income should come from these commissions and incentives.
Expected annual earnings for good performance are:
1st year = $90-130K [all dollars are CAN$]
2nd year = $120-160K
3rd year = $150K-200K or higher
This is a Canada employee position. A comprehensive benefits package is provided. If you reside in the USA, a different type of position and compensation will be made.
If you are interested in applying for the United States location, then view the job description here.