If you enter the word “none” in the bottom of the assessment screen where the “Show Me” text is located, the button will become invisible.
- What's the difference between 'Scored' and 'Self-Assessment'?
- What are the scoring options available in the Udutu Authoring Tool?
- Is there any way to make assessment screens "mandatory" to complete? So the end user can't pass the assessment by using the next button.
- Is there any way to find out exactly which questions in a quiz that people got wrong/right?
- Is there a way to get rid of the “Show Me” button on the self assessment screens in my course?
- How do I create a new subscription using a promo code?
- How do I add a promo code to an existing LMS subscription?
- How do I reactivate a LMS subscription?
- How to upload an online (SCORM) course
- When I try to extract a course from the course authoring tool, I receive an error message. Why?
- What settings should I use in order to generate a .zip file of my Udutu course that is compatible with the Moodle 2.4 platform?