- Email Subject: Auto-populated with course name; this can be edited.
- Send to Permission Users: Select the applicable group of users enrolled in the course that you want to send email.
- Undefined: Send email to all enrolled users.
- Officer: Send email to all enrolled Officers.
- None: No enrolled users are selected.
- Administrator: Send email to all enrolled administrators.
- Learner: Send email to all enrolled learners.
- Other Emails: To send an email notification to others, input their email address here.
- CC me: Add a check mark here to send this email notification to the email associated with your user credentials (User Management)
- Message Type: Select from “Email” or “Meeting”. Note: Learners can save meetings to iCalendar (Outlook, Hotmail ect).
- Location (Only applicable when message type “meeting” is selected): Used to include a meeting location.
- Start Time/End Time: (Only applicable when message type “meeting” is selected) Defines meeting timeframe.
- Email Message: Add your personalized message here.
- Next: Click “Next” to generate the list of email recipients. Note that users without an email address will not receive your message.
- To add an email address for a user, refer to User Management.
- Uncheck the checkbox if you want to remove a user from the email list.