- Create a classroom for that activity.
- Create a F2F training activity in Activity Management.
- Assign permanent permission to the classroom and define any email rule alerts.
After the class has run and you have a list of attendees, input their records into the system as follows:
- Edit the classroom by clicking on it, and from the alphabetized list of all employees highlight the ones who attended. Hit the ‘>’ button to place them in the classroom. Click ‘Save’.
- Go Activity Management and choose “Manage Training Records”.
- Select the Classroom you want to add training records for.
- The list of learners that comes up will contain only the current class. Change the records to ‘Complete’ for learners who attended that class. There are 3 different option for adding the learning records:
- Add a new record for learners who have never attended the training only
- Add a new record to anyone who has never attending the training and update existing records for people who have attended the training.
- Add a new record for everyone.
Subsequently, when you repeat the class with a new cohort:
- Edit the classroom and click ‘<<<‘ to remove all previous participants.
- Add new participants.
- Follow the same procedure described above.