This is used to calculate and display a score to the learner, when scored assessments are included in your course.
- Click on the course settings and add a passing score % for this course (found under course name).
- Ensure that each of your assessment questions are marked as “scored” screens.
- You also want to make sure that all of the content screens are marked as “self-assessment screens”, so they are not included in the score calculation.
- On the last screen of the course, click on the “Insert Score” button (found within the text editor), then click “save”.
- Once this has been completed, the learner will see their score displayed on the last screen of the course.