Used to generate reports that include users that have accessed a course but have not completed the course.
- Select the appropriate filters from the dropdown menu(s).
- Click “Create Report”.
Report Filter Definitions
Please select a Group: Use this to select a particular group of users to add to the report.
Course Type: Use this to filter your search to a specific type of learning activity:
- All Courses: Displays all types of courses in the course list.
- Online Course: Displays only online courses, videos, PowerPoints, documents and quizzes in the course list.
- Face to Face Session: Displays only face to face sessions in the course list.
- Task: Displays only tasks in the course list.
Course Category: Includes all course categories created in Course List/Edit, “Edit Course Options”.
Course: Used to filter your search to one specific course or activity.