The main page of the Group Tab displays all existing groupings.
- Click on any of the list headers to re-sort the list.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to the left of a header to search for a particular group using the provided filters.
- Click on the “Group” tab. The screen displays the list of groups.
- Click on “Create new”.
- Complete the fields in the top section of the screen. *Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- Group name: Add a name or title for this group.
- Group code: Add a code for this group.
- Parent Group: Used to create hierarchical relationships (or tiers). Can be used to link this group to a higher level group. (Eg. Payroll linked to Accounting Dept.)
- Description: Add a description for this group.
- Meta: Add keywords, descriptions to this group to be used to assist with searches and report filtering etc.