- Knowledge Base
- Working With Other Media
- How do I ensure my screen captures made with Camtasia and Adobe Captivate load properly in my course?
Large screen capture files should be edited into smaller segments allowing for the course material to be broken down into smaller digestible pieces.
- How do I create a new subscription using a promo code?
- How do I add a promo code to an existing LMS subscription?
- How do I reactivate a LMS subscription?
- How to upload an online (SCORM) course
- When I try to extract a course from the course authoring tool, I receive an error message. Why?
- What settings should I use in order to generate a .zip file of my Udutu course that is compatible with the Moodle 2.4 platform?
- Why do my movie files (.mov, .avi, .mpeg) load so slowly in the Udutu Course Authoring Tool?
- What kinds of media can I upload to the Udutu Course Authoring Tool? Are there file size limitations?
- What are the optimal settings to provide the largest, clearest image/video on a screen?
- I have uploaded a .png image with a transparent background but it is not transparent in UDUTU. Any suggestions?
- I have created a training video in Captivate and need to upload it to the UDUTU course authoring tool. Do I need to convert the Captivate file? How do I upload it?