Use the steps below as a guideline to assist you with your LMS setup. If you require additional details, refer to the specific procedure for complete instructions.
Step 1: Select your preferred registration options
- Set up the registration parameters for your learners
Step 2: Customize the look of your LMS account
- Update the look and feel of your account by customizing buttons, font styles, homepage images and adding your own branding
Step 3: Add users to your LMS account
- Add any additional Administrators or Instructors
- Add learners (if learners are not self-enrolling)
Step 4: Create and define Roles/Groups/Classrooms
- Create applicable roles, groups or classrooms – Why? – Assigning learners to roles, groups and/or classrooms allows you to enroll “batches” of learners in to the same training activity in one step. This also allows you to generate reports for specific groups of learners.
Step 5: Upload your online courses
- Upload your courses and define course options (pre-requisites, passing grades etc)
- Enroll learners into courses (permissions)
- Add applicable cost to course
Step 6: Create additional learning activities
- Set up Tasks, GoToMeeting sessions, GoToTraining sessions, and/or F2F (face to face) meetings
- Enroll learners into activities
Step 7: Build Learning Paths
- Create Learning Paths – This allows you to create a “package” of learning activities (courses, tests, tasks, F2F meetings, etc) that can then be assigned as a package to your learners.
- Enroll learners into Learning Paths