- Create a Quiz Screen and give it a name such as “Quiz Question”
- Create a folder for your remedial content. Add all necessary screens for remediation to this folder. It helps to name the remediation folder after the question that is associated with the remedial content for example “Quiz Question Remediation”
- Go to the settings of the folder. Uncheck “Tracked” and change the Type to “Hidden”
- Navigate back to the Quiz Screen that you created.
- In the feedback section, update the incorrect feedback text.
- Click choose screen from the incorrect feedback section.
- Choose the first screen in your remedial content folder.