- Images can be uploaded as .jpg, .png, .gif, or .bmp (bitmap).
- Images are automatically converted to .jpgs with a maximum size of 800×600. If the image is smaller than that it will not be converted. It is preferable to upload an image that is too large rather than one that is too small.
- Templates will adjust to the aspect ratio except in some of the older Flash 7 interactive templates, where the picture should be uploaded in a 4:3 ratio; or it may appear to be distorted.
- Can be in Flash or HTML5.
- If your Flash/HTML5 movie contains multiple files, you can ZIP them all up (preserving the directory structure) and upload the .zip file. You will then be directed to choose the ‘main’ index.html file that loads your complex animation.
- Can be uploaded in .mov, .avi, .mpg, .wmv, or .flv format.
- Any uploaded movies will be converted to .flv and optimized for the web.
- If you upload a .flv movie, it will not be altered or optimized, and will go into your library ’as is’ (for those who prefer more control over the quality and performance of their video).
- You can also load a third party movie and player using “embed code” that you paste into the HTML editor in a text space.
- Narrations must be in .mp3 format.
Tip: Videos tend to be large files and therefore time consuming to upload. You may find it quicker to upload video that you’ve already compressed and converted to flv.